Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Introduction (or something)

Hey, its late and I want to play a bit of TF2 (Team Fortress 2 for those living in a cave and eating poison bats [if you arent dead yet, that is {Although, I suppose if you were already dead, you wouldn't be able to read this. Maybe heaven has computers with internet? Or maybe hell does. Depends I suppose}]). So, before I go, heres a bit about me.

My name is Nate. Thats it, no last name. I hate blogs. I am also a hypocrite, (Its fun to insult yourself!) and I like to contradict myself. I pretty much have no life, so I thought I would make this blog so I can write down all the thoughts that go through my head. It gets pretty hard when you have so much to say, but no one to say it to.

I think thats enough about me for now. Its 12 AM and I need to get some TF2 time before bed time. (You know you need to stop playing games when they become a chore)

I will see you tomorrow! (Although I doubt ANYONE reads this! Who am I so important anyway? Mine is just one of many millions of blogs out there. I feel so small. )

No comments:

Post a Comment